Incoming Kindergarten & Kindergarten Prep families must bring the following documentation to their respective Assessments: Kindergarten Assessment on April 6 or 7, 2017, Kindergarten Prep on April 28, 2017.
• If child is Catholic – original & copy of the birth certificate & copy of the baptismal form
• If your child is not Catholic – original & copy of the birth certificate
• Photo copy of immunization information
• If your child has a current IEP or ISP, copies are required
• Photo copy of all custody papers (if applicable)
• Previous school contact information (if applicable)
We have a new financial aid third-party processor – FACTS (it used to be PSAS). The FACTS financial aid application link for need-based assistance is available on our website. This form is due to FACTS by March 1, 2017. Late forms without the 2016 tax return will be returned unprocessed. Please refer to our website, under Admissions - Financial Aid, for additional instructions and requirements.
ull payment of $3,900 (K-8)/$5,200 (KP)/$2,500 (PreK)/$2,000(3s) tuition per child is due in the school office by Wed., June 1, 2017.
Full payment of $4,000 (K-8)/$5,300 (KP)/$2,600(PreK)/$2,100(3s) per child is due in the school office if paid after June 1, 2017.
All tuition must be paid either by cash or with the loan by August 1, 2017.